Hey party people!
St. Patty’s Day is right around ye ole corner (the Irish say “ye,” right?) and if you’re planning on doing any kind of entertaining, here are a couple of items that would help.
This rubber stamp is only $5.50 at Paper Source, but the uses are priceless (well…maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration). Here are some ways you can use it:.
- Spruce up your seating cards or menu labels. Take regular white card-stock and just stamp it up in one corner.
- Give an Irish touch to regular white napkins.
- Stamp a clover on white card-stock, punch a hole at either end and stick a straw through it for a fun & festive touch.
- Use it to create DIY napkin rings/holders, using scrapbook or card-stock paper.
- Using fabric paint, turn a plain jane tablecloth or cloth napkins into a St. Patty’s Day table highlight.
See…for just a little over $5 and some card-stock, you can create a whole St. Patrick’s Day experience.
Of course, you will need something to chug your green beer or root beer. How about these dapper-looking glasses?
Aren’t those handsome? The only suggestion I have for these is: pour and drink.
Cheers to you and your St. Patty’s Day celebrations!