Happy fall! We made a paper fall bunting for a craft day with some girlfriends and easily spruced it up for fall by adding some printed pumpkins. So festive and cute!
You can find the tutorial for the paper bunting here but read on to see how we added those cute pumpkins. Side note: we are loving the non-traditional colors of pumpkins we’ve seen this season! Specifically, the pale blue and white combination of this yummy fruit. So pretty!
- Sheet of pumpkins to print
- Velcro squares
1. Print off 8.5 x 11 printable pumpkins (link below).
2. Cut pumpkins out with scissors.
3. Apply velcro to pumpkin + bunting.
4. Press together and hang bunting.
Download a set of 6 FREE printable pumpkins here:
Buntings are such an easy way to spruce up your mantel or entryway for a season and this one is sure to scream “Welcome, Fall!”
Here’s a little closeup of the cute blue pumpkins: