Hi crafters! We are twin sisters Kristi & Kelli of Lolly Jane, our eclectic DIY/craft blog where we share the latest holiday crafts, furniture makeovers, home improvements projects and even yummy recipes now and again. We’re so excited for Christmas– it’s so close!! If you have guests coming over, you’ll want your house trimmed, so today we’re showing you how easy it is to make Christmas NOEL doily bunting.
- paper doilies
- bakers twine
- hot glue + gun
- washi tape
- Cut burlap into 4 1/2″ x 6″ rectangles, round bottom.
- Repeat with fabric, but cut 1/2″ shorter.
- Fold top of the doily down 1/4″ and crease.
- Freehand N O E L with pen, it’s so easy to write on doilies as they’re paper.
- Hot glue fabric to bunting, then to bakers twine.
- Hot glue doilies to bakers twine.
- Hang with washi tape!
Display them single or layered, it’s a fun way to bring a little Christmas cheer into your home! If you like this bunting, you’ll love the vintage inspired bunting I copied it from that hangs in my craft room!