Hey party people!
We have officially entered into the entertaining season, and having easy appetizer recipes on hand can save you a lot of time and stress.
Here’s a great seasonal appetizer that’s also budget-friendly!
Butternut Squash (Cut into bite-sized pieces)
Parmesan Cheese (Shredded)
Parsley (for garnish)
1. Pour the cut up butternut squash into a pot of water.
2. Bring the pot to boil. And boil for 5 minutes.
3. Take the squash off the heat & drain.
4. Skewer two pieces of squash onto a toothpick.
5. Place on a nonstick cooking sheet and preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
6. Drizzle skewers with olive oil and sprinkle with salt & parmesan cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
If you’d like to add a little garnish, sprinkle with parmesan cheese & parsley.
This is a great appetizer for a holiday get together or even a family dinner.