Hey party people!
Has school started in your area, yet? Hard to believe summer is almost over!
Now that you’ve got the school supplies checked off, time to start thinking about after school snacks. Get the brain power goin with these healthy & fun after school snack ideas!
1. Healthy Kale Smoothie via For The Love of Food Blog
One taste of this smoothie and the kids will forget it’s even green!
2. Frozen Banana Bites via The Baking Memoir
Just try & save SOME of these for the kids!
3. Veggie Sushi Rolls via Martha Stewart
A fun way to disguise good-for-you veggies!
4. Healthy Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies via Parties for Pennies
These cookies are packed with nutritious ingredients but your kids will never know because they taste so delicious!
5. Cucumber & Cheese Skewers via Pizzazzerie
Creating fun shapes out of food is always a win!
6. Graham Cracker Sandwich via Martha Stewart
Graham crackers aren’t just for s’mores! Create fun & unique sandwiches that no kid can resist.
7. No Bake Granola Bars via Jeanette’s Healthy Living
These are gluten, oat, casein & soy free and are compared to cliff bars.
8. Roasted Chickpeas via Inspired Edibles
Full of fiber & vitamins, substitute this delicious snack for chips or crackers.
9. Peanut Butter Krispy Bananas via Modern Mom
There is something so delicious about the combination of peanut butter & bananas. Take this usual snack up a notch with this added ingredient!
10. Homemade Popsicles via At Creative Home
This is low on sugar and high on healthy!
Do your children have a favorite after-school snack?
Hope school is going great so far!